- Coming home to discover that the ceiling in my bedroom is falling apart and leaking water above my bed. Yeah.
- Running around trying to spruce up my apartment before my landlord comes over to check out the damage in my bedroom. Not fun. Note to self: Learn to clean on a more regular basis.
- My boyfriend playing his online gaming and listening to all the dudes he is playing it with. Wow, they take it a bit too serious and sound totally strange. He's in a guild. Need I say more? Oh, dear.
- My outfit photos A) taking place in my messy kitchen and B) myself looking ever so messy after all of the above and it being after 11pm. Truth in outfitting... I swear this looked less sloppy this morning! (P.S. It was a casual day at work.)
Cardigan: Always the Forest, Detroit Urban Craft Fair 2009 (I think), $50
Black Tee: Mossimo Supply Co, Thrifted
Jeans: Mossimo Premium, Target, ?
Shoes: Converse All Stars, ? (so old)
Glasses: SEE Eyewear
- Today was my Friday. I have a four day weekend to relax and enjoy!
- Getting asked to be part of a new project at work... it is helping with putting a little more pep in my step at work.
- The prospect of thrifting, estate sales, breakfast with my mom and sleeping in this weekend!
- Making jam late tonight with strawberries I picked up for dirt cheap...
- My houndstooth kitchen rugs... yes, they are really awesome.
- Did I mention I have a four day weekend!?
- Landlords that fix major issues. Today is the first day in a long time that I am thankful I don't own my own place. Renting isn't always too shabby.
Want to let the world know about your awkward and awesome Thursday? Click here to check out the original Awkward and Awesome lady, Sydney at The Daybook, and link up!