I found these Michael Kors black boots at one of my favorite thrift stores the other day... I ended up walking away from them because they were $18. That is more than I would usually pay for thrifted shoes... but they were in really great condition, a good brand and real leather. I'm slightly regretting this decision and hoping they are still there... What are your thoughts?
Other than that, here are a few other things I have been enjoying this week...
- Dimestore Diamnond wore a gorgeous vintage dress a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it! I love the full sleeves that are gathered at the wrist. So pretty!
- Favorite Pinterest board of the week? This award goes to Ariel P's Finery and Frock board. I love everything on it!
- Never Niche explains why she isn't Debbie. Debbie Downer, that is. I'm seeking out the Pollyanna lifestyle too. Want to join us? :)
- Kara at Unusual Form wore some black and white polka dotted pants recently and now I'm on the hunt for my own... How cute are they!?
- At the top of my fall lust list: These amazing Tallulah boots in Natural leather from MIA. Oh, swoon!
What made your week shine?