Tee: Old Navy, $6 (on sale)
Camo Jacket: Old Navy, $20.99 (clearance)
Jeans: Old Navy, $15 (on sale)
Earrings: Francesca's Collections, $5 (on clearance)
Sandals: Isaac Mizrahi for Target, Target, OLD
Glasses: SEE Eyewear
Yes, lots and lots of Old Navy. What can I say? I love the place. I joked the other day with a friend that 98% of my wardrobe is from the thrift store and the other 2% is from Old Navy. They have had a lot of good pieces lately!
This camo jacket was one of my favorite finds over the summer. It was most likely way to hot to be wearing it when I was here but I didn't even care... Now that fall is starting, I am really looking forward to getting more wear out of it and mixing it with some unexpected items.
I loved pairing these awesome earrings with the jacket. They added that nice colorful summer note to an otherwise pretty neutral outfit, no?
How was your weekend, guys?