Winning a giveaway is fantastic for two reasons: 1.) You have a new item to add to your wardrobe for free. What could be more frugal than that!? 2.) You are (most likely) introduced to a new company/store/brand/what-have-you. This is a great way to try something you either might not have bought on your own or try something you may have never heard about prior! I love that. This, my friends, is why every week I write a little post called Winning Wednesday.
Do you have a giveaway that you would like to see included in my next weekly round up? I try to catch a lot of them but I sometimes miss a few here and there... Email me and let me know about it! :)
1. Tablet Hotels and Daily Candy have teamed together to offer one lucky winner an amazing win: Five nights at Antigua at Carlisle Bay and over $1,500 of DailyCandy beach essentials, which includes some amazing Kate Spade pieces! Be still my heart! I'm not sure what I would be more excited about - the trip or the Kate Spade goodies! Click here to enter! Sweepstakes ends: May 31, 2011
(Thank you to Lindsey at Tablet for letting me know about this amazing sweepstakes!)
2. Still have a case of Royal fever? Style du Jour is giving away a fascinator from Inspired by Claire Jane! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: May 15, 2011
(Thank you to Style du Jour for letting me know about this royal-esque giveaway!)
3. Her Waise Choice is giving away a perfectly pleated skirt from Club Monaco to one lucky winner and ten "Lucky You" cards to ten winners good for 20% off regularly priced merchandise! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: May 12, 2011
(Thank you to Style Obsession for tweeting about this giveaway!)
4. Boho Market is giving away a Mykonos bag from Paco and Lupe. I love the slouchy design of this bag! Perfect for a relaxed summer day! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: May 15, 2011
5. Glitter and Pearls is giving away a single feather earring from To Die For Jewellery to two lucky winners! I'm generally pretty low key but I love the idea of this single stunning feather earring for a night out! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: May 20, 2011
6. The Matchbook Mag blog is giving one lucky reader the chance to win a $200 gift certificate to Minnie Mortimer. Her classic pieces are the perfect addition to any wardrobe... I, myself, would love to get the Gregg tunic. Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: May 12, 2011 at NOON!
7. Keiko Lynn is giving away a $50 gift certificate to Frock Candy! I would love to tell you what I would buy with this but there is just too many things that I like to narrow it down! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: May 13, 2011
8. Devorelebeaumonstre is giving away a $75 gift card to Old Gold Boutique. This one is a great giveaway for the guys, as well, because they carry men's items! I love this Keys Open Doors necklace. Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: May 15, 2011
9. My Little Polly is giving away a double crochet headband and handmade tote from LDC Designs this week! Click here to enter!
10. A Wild Tonic is giving away a gorgeous red and white beaded necklace from Restless Hearts this week! I won her last giveaway so I am having to practice some SERIOUS restraint in not entering this one! I love this necklace so much! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: May 15, 2011
11. AshleyStyle.net and Cleobella have teamed up to offer one lucky winner a Cleobella Neveah Bag! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: May 12, 2011
12. TheOutNet.net is giving away a gorgeous Lanvin Happy Medium Bag! Click here to enter!
13. Rue21 is hosting a giveaway on their facebook page! Click here to become a fan and enter to win a $500 gift card! Giveaway ends: May 30, 2011
14. Brixton Street is giving away a Parazul scarf bag worth $340! It's perfectly classic and the perfect look for a spring day! I'd love to see it paired with a crisp trench coat. Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: May 22, 2011
15. Flourish and Debonair is giving away a coral colored raincoat! I adore this color and I'm sure you'll fall in love with it the moment you lay your eyes on it! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: May 12, 2011
16. Coffee and a Cardigan had teamed up with herCatwalk to offer one lucky winner a $75 gift card to their shop of choice: H&M, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Gap, or Amazon! Have you checked out herCatwalk yet? I urge you to check it out! As Coffee and a Cardigan says, Her Catwalk is a great place for sartorial inspiration without the brand-obsession and limited body-types. Click here to enter the giveaway!
Good luck, guys!