Winning a giveaway is fantastic for two reasons: 1.) You have a new item to add to your wardrobe for free. What could be more frugal than that!? 2.) You are (most likely) introduced to a new company/store/brand/what-have-you. This is a great way to try something you either might not have bought on your own or try something you may have never heard about prior! I love that. This, my friends, is why every week I write a little post called Winning Wednesday.
1. Sole Society is giving facebook fans the chance to win free shoes for a year for yourself and five friends! Um, I'm adding this to my dream come true list. Free amazing shoes for a year? I'm there. Click here to like Sole Society on facebook and learn more about entering to win! Giveaway ends: April 30, 2011
2. Gilt Groupe is giving 10 lucky facebook fans a big bag from an array of amazing designers. I have my eye on the sleek silver Rebecca Minkoff bag. Click here to like Gilt Groupe on facebook and learn how you can enter to win! Giveaway ends: April 14, 2011
3. Snappy Casual is giving away a perfectly classic red and white striped shirt from Striped Shirt! Striped shirts are the new black, am I right? Click here to enter! HURRY! Giveaway ends: TONIGHT, April 6th at 9pm CST!
4. Indie Spotting is giving away a charm necklace from RJ Charms to two lucky winners. I am such a fan of small pendant necklaces right now - these are just adorable! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: April 15, 2011
5. The Prairie Hen is giving away a Danielle Headband and Crochet Bow Hair Clip from Rebeccamakes to one lucky reader! These come in all sorts of delicious bright, springy colors! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: April 8, 2011
6. Skinny Purse is giving away a Caroline bracelet and necklace set from Lucia K Jewelry. The set is made from green Czech glass beads, natural brass and gunmetal chains. It's the perfect color for spring - I love the green of the beads! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: April 11, 2011
7. Contrary Garden is giving away a limited edition silhouette necklace from their shop. I love the girlie look of this necklace... perfect to pair with spring's pleated skirts. Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: April 9, 2011
8. Skinny Purse is giving away a Bedrock Kaftan from 6 Shore Road. This Kaftan is perfect as a swimsuit cover up but would also look amazing with summer's platform sandals, don't you think? Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: April 7, 2011
9. Thrifty Girl Vintage is giving away a selection of products from elf cosmetics. If you haven't tried elf yet, I urge you to! I have loved almost everything I have tried and they are CHEAP! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: April 30, 2011
10. The Trend Boutique is giving away a Kain Label top as part of their TGI Free Day Fridays! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: April 7, 2011
11. B. Jones Style recently styled up a pair of Kohl's Chaps Capris and now wants to give away two $125 Kohl's gift certificates to her readers. Have you shopped at Kohl's recently? They always have amazing clearance deals! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: April 8, 2011
12. Pretty Shiny Sparkly also styled up a pair of Kohl's Chaps Capris. She chose a crisp white pair that have me aching for summer! Click here to check that out and enter to win a Kohl's gift certificate for $125! Giveaway ends: April 8, 2011
13. Think Thru Fashion also styled a pair of Kohl's Chaps capris. Her mix of white, chambray and yellow looks amazing! Plus, she is giving away two Kohl's $125 gift cards as well! Bonus! Click here to check out her styling and learn how you can win! Giveaway ends: April 12, 2011
14. The Curvy Fashionista is giving away a $250 shopping spree to Lola and Gigi! Someone better buy this dress with the gift certificate because it is amazing! Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: April 15, 2011
15. Still desparate to win a gift certificate to Kohl's? Great! A Little Aly-Tude is also showing you how she styled her Kohl's Chaps capris and hosting a $125 gift certificate giveaway. Click here to enter! Giveaway ends: April 10, 2011
Good luck, guys!