Pants: Old Navy, OLD
Black/White Top: Persaman New York, thrifted, $3.60
Velvet Blazer: Banana Repubic, thrifted, ?
Boots: CA Collection by Cirrini, thrifted, $6.50
Glasses: SEE Eyewear
Bracelet: Handmade by my BFF!
I've always enjoyed reading The Daybook's Awkward and Awesome Thursday posts. I think today is the perfect day for me to join in because it was definitely one of those days for me... and then some.
- Getting an email from your boss that makes you totally sad for about an hour and then totally mad the rest of the day. And the content not being worth your time being sad or mad about. Stupid. (Don't worry... it was nothing that was necessarily bad. I haven't done anything wrong. I'll get over it.)
- Eating fast food for dinner for the second time this week.
- Skipping the gym after work. Mr. Gym and I officially now have dates scheduled for Friday night and Saturday morning.
- Dropping a glass on my tile floor during lunch and having it shatter. Everywhere.
- Kicking ass and taking names at work today. I got so much done despite being crazy busy.
- Sweet customers who comment on the bracelet my BFF made me and my glasses.
- Enjoying fast food instead of going to the gym!
- Ernie, my kitty, giving the best cuddle ever when I picked him up after my terrible day at work.
- For scheduling a day off this Monday weeks ago for no reason... well, now I have a reason: MENTAL HEALTH and relaxation!
- Planning a DIY project for this weekend...
- My mom bringing me packages tomorrow that I have received in the mail (I send most things to my parents house to ensure I get them)!
How are you awkward and/or awesome today?