Winning a giveaway is fantastic for two reasons: 1.) You have a new item to add to your wardrobe for free. What could be more frugal than that!? 2.) You are (most likely) introduced to a new company/store/brand/what-have-you. This is a great way to try something you either might not have bought on your own or try something you may have never heard about prior! I love that. This, my friends, is why every week I write a little post called Winning Wednesday. I hope you like this week's picks!
1. The City Sage is giving away a Clava essential weekender bag in winner's choice of color! Perfect for any holiday traveling you will be doing! Click here to enter! Ends: December 12, 2010
2. The Gungy Gentleman collaborated with Kiel James Patrick on a new bracelet and now they would like to give three lucky people one of their very own. I love the Herringbone design... this might just be something I could get my guy to wear! Click here to enter! Ends: December 13, 2010
3. The lovely Keiko Lynn wants you to win Coach's Tangle Ballchain Frame Bag. I think this would be the perfect little purse to rock on New Year's Eve! Click here to enter! Ends: December 9, 2010
4. California Candy is giving away Patricia Field leather glovettes and a chain vest necklace to two lucky winners. These pieces are show stealers! Click here to enter! Ends: December 12, 2010
5. The Bag Inc Blog is giving away their Lady Gaga Customized Studded Bag in black to one lucky winner. This bag is amazing! I'm not usually one for "tough" pieces but this has me hooked! Click here to enter! Ends: December 12, 2010
6. Bag Inc also wants you to win free purchases worth $100 to their site! Sign up for their email newsletter (located at the bottom of their page) and then tell them further details about yourself and you will be entered to win!
7. Calivintage is giving away a $200 gift card to TJMaxx/Marshalls! Actually, she is giving away a $200 grand prize gift card and random $50 gift cards as well! TJMaxx and Marshalls are some of my favorite places to shop, how about you? Click here to enter! Ends: December 20, 2010
Good luck, guys!